Robert Walters - Consultant | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Consultant"

Former Employee - Consultant in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Robert Walters full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good training, autonomy and genuine people.

Cons

There has been a lot of change which has impacted the environment. To compensate, management are taking on too much work and not delegating.

Advice to Management

Take a step back, hire experienced professionals and delegate. Invest, grow and value the talent you have.

Robert Walters2019-08-25

Robert Walters Response

September 3, 2019Human Resources

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate your feedback and understand that the recent changes have affected our people in different ways, and I regret that they had a negative impact on your working environment. I’d be interested in getting some more details from you—if you’d like to email me on louise.campbell@robertwalters.com, I’d be happy to arrange to have a confidential conversation. Louise Campbell Managing Director, Robert Walters Ireland

1. "Good company culture and growth opportunities"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Robert Walters full-time for less than a year

Pros

RW is a global firm. With such a large presence internationally, we have the benefits of leveraging best practices from around the globe and apply them to our local businesses. The team in Toronto is professional and hard working, they strive for excellent customer service and building and maintaining strong relationships. The management is supportive of peoples goals (personally & professionally) working... together to help consultants achieve success. Everyone works towards a common initiative which helps drive strong business values and outcomes. As a newer business, there is plenty of opportunity for growth, both as a professional and as an organisation, this is an exciting aspect for those really looking to make an impact.

Cons

- Older systems. As a larger company, it takes a bit longer to make changes to systems or certain processes. This is in the process of being changed - but will take some time. Brand Awareness - as a new provider in the recruitment space, we are working on establishing a name brand. This will take time and is part of the process. The nice thing, is that it is being done the right way.

Advice to Management

- Continue to provide opportunities for entrepreneurial spirit and thought to help drive business process & improvement.

Robert Walters2019-09-16
  2. "International Induction Training"

Current Employee - Associate

I have been working at Robert Walters full-time for less than a year

Pros

Phenomenal experience being included in the International Induction Training taking us to Brussels. Highlight of the trip was definitely the exposure to teams from across Europe and hearing all about the different markets and comparing strategies. World class training and wonderful dinner certainly can't be overlooked either.

Cons

The London office is falling behind its European counterparts with regards to the actual office itself. Furnishings, office chairs and the general technology infrastructure could do with an upgrade.

Robert Walters2019-10-17

Discover more reviews about Robert Walters.