- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Fun Growing Company in Niche MarketFeb 15, 2019 - Director of Professional Services in London, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Every day is something different, competitive salary, really smart coworkers, fun creative energy, interesting industry and clients, unique and innovative product.
The company is growing really quickly in a short amount of time so putting processes in place is necessary and causing some change, but overall much needed. Clientele can be demanding but overall fun and interesting to work with.Continue reading
Other Employee Reviews
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Great Culture, Great People, Great ProductsMay 22, 2023 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This workplace review couldn't be better. The people here are fantastic, and the work-life balance is exceptional. The benefits package is highly competitive, and the company culture is incredibly inclusive and supportive. We're fortunate to be serving exciting products and markets. Moreover, the company consistently strives to enhance every aspect of our operations. The unlimited paid time off and the alternate Friday work week are absolutely awesome perks.
Wish we had more in-person meetings, but in general no cons. Rightsline is a great place to work.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Flexible workplace, spectacular culture, with an intelligent team of people.Apr 24, 2023 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Great team consisted of highly experienced individuals in the industry who are always willing to help you succeed - Embrace employee's individuality - 100% Remote - Offer 401k Matching - Business transparency
- Not as much chance to see your fellow colleagues in person, but there are meetups every couple of months.