Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Company

Jun 16, 2021 - Project Coordinator in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of Growth Potential Great Benefits Work life balance

Cons

Fast paced environment Challenging admin processes

Be the first to find this review helpful

Ricoh Canada Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are glad to hear you feel Ricoh’s benefits are competitive as we strive to ensure that we are aligned with the external market. We are also happy to hear that you feel there are many opportunities for growth. Ricoh prides itself in recognizing, rewarding, and providing development opportunities for all employees. We regularly review our structure and training programs to ensure they are aligned with our business strategies and employee needs. We also promote growth by creating a path to career opportunities across the organization and developing learning programs, like the Ricoh Learning Institute, LinkedIn Learning, and individual development plans for all employees. We regret to hear that you feel Ricoh’s fast-paced environment is posing a challenge and are experiencing inefficiencies in our administrative processes. At Ricoh, we remain competitive in this industry by delivering a broad portfolio of services and technologies that help innovate. The move towards information mobility allows our clients to get their information wherever and whenever they need it, enabling them to work faster and more successfully. If you could share more information about how we can improve and modify our processes, we invite you to contact us at HR@ricoh.ca or speak with your manager directly.

1. 4.0
    Former Employee

Ricoh

Jun 1, 2021 - Business Process Consultant in Canada, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good management and team to work with

Cons

Salary is not competitive and not so much room to grow

1 person found this review helpful

Coop HR Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed working with your peers and our management team. As a company, Ricoh invests heavily in promoting open communication, employee engagement and enablement. We value our employees' feedback and aim to incorporate it into continuous improvement efforts. With regards to your comments about compensation and growth opportunities, we conduct regular analysis of the external market and strive to ensure that we remain competitive in terms of compensation and other reward-based programs. We also regularly review our structure and training programs to ensure they are aligned with our business strategies and employee needs. Ricoh promotes growth by creating a path to career opportunities across the organization and developing learning programs, like the Ricoh Learning Institute, LinkedIn Learning and individual development plans for all employees. If you are interested in learning more, please feel free to reach out to your Manager directly, or we encourage you to contact us at HR@Ricoh.ca.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Nice company to work, supportive and encouraging.

Sep 3, 2020 - Site Supervisor in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive managerial staff, training is focused and readily available, advancement is possible.

Cons

Pay could be always be better.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

HR Coordinator Co-op

Thank you for taking the time to prove feedback! It is great to hear that you enjoyed your time at Ricoh. We are glad to know that you felt supported in your role and felt that there were opportunities to advance in your career while you were with us. Regarding training, Ricoh prides itself in recognizing, rewarding and providing growth opportunities for all employees. We are also committed to removing any roadblocks that may prevent us from achieving this goal. With regards to compensation, we conduct regular analysis of the external market and strive to ensure that we remain competitive in terms of compensation and other reward-based programs. Thanks again for your feedback!

Discover more reviews about Ricoh Canada.