1. "Happy Employee"

5.0
    Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Ricoh Canada full-time

Pros

Great place - amazing benefits Unbelievable employee program

Cons

Long hiring or promotion process

Continue reading

June 10, 2020HR Coordinator Co-op

We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your experience at Ricoh! We are also glad to hear your thoughts on the competitiveness of Ricoh’s benefits, as we strive to ensure that we are aligned with the external market. We strongly encourage you to discuss your individual development/career plan with your manager. Ricoh prides itself in recognizing, rewarding, and providing growth opportunities for all employees. We do this by creating a path to career opportunities across the organization and developing learning programs, like the Ricoh Learning Institute, LinkedIn Learning, and individual development plans for all employees. Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback!

1. "RMS Sites"

Current Employee - Employee in Halifax, NS

I have been working at Ricoh Canada full-time

Pros

Suitable entry level job. Reasonable benefits package.

Cons

Entry level compensation doesn't really change. Not a career, as there is no measurable succession plan outside of Ontario. Remote work largely only possible for upper management and head office.

June 10, 2020HR Coordinator Co-op

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback! While Ricoh operates at numerous locations, we are committed to providing every employee at each location with a positive experience. We are glad to hear you feel Ricoh’s benefits are competitive. With regards to your comments about compensation, we conduct regular analysis of the external market and strive to ensure that we remain competitive in terms of compensation and other reward-based programs. We appreciate this feedback as we are continuously looking for new ways to improve. We invite you to email hr@ricoh.ca to share specific details and suggestions for improvement that you may have.

2. "Downward Spiral"

2.0
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Ricoh Canada full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A lot of people trying to make a difference in the middle management roles. Periodically there is short term focus on initiatives that would create positive long-term results.

Cons

It seemed to be a challenging environment because of constant priority changes from a leadership perspective. It was hard to know which decisions Ricoh Canada controlled, and which decisions were coming from the parent companies. Together this creates a situation where many leaders and employees don't work towards projects or priorities because they know they will change regularly so what's the point. It is difficult to attract top talent with the overall compensation plans at the organization. Top leadership seems unable to create and achieve even medium term objectives that are desperately needed.

Continue reading

June 10, 2020HR Coordinator Co-op

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate the recognition for the efforts our managers are making to continuously improve Ricoh. Ricoh Canada proudly works and shares global strategies as a part of the Ricoh Americas Corporation and the broader Ricoh Company Ltd. Ricoh Canada also develops localized initiatives that are appropriate to the geographic marketplace in which we operate. We regularly review our initiatives and strategies to ensure alignment across all work teams and we monitor our processes to reduce bureaucracy and improve efficiency. If you have any more specific comments about this or other matters, we invite you to email hr@ricoh.ca and we can look into any possible areas where we can improve.

Discover more reviews about Ricoh Canada.