1. "Solid Employer"

5.0
    Former Employee - IAM

I worked at Ricoh Canada full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

* good benefits * good work environment * solid managers who mentor employees * flexible

Cons

* large territories * sometimes decisions take a long time to be made

August 9, 2019Internal Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the work environment and felt supported by your manager. Ricoh invests heavily into promoting flexibility and work-life balance among all employees, and we know our employees highly benefit from the flexibility we offer. At Ricoh, we understand the important of speed in business decisions in today’s world of work. We are continually striving to improve processes to reduce bureaucracy, increase efficiency and reduce response times. We appreciate this feedback as we are continuously looking for new ways to improve.

1. "Happy Employee"

5.0
    Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Ricoh Canada full-time

Pros

Great place - amazing benefits Unbelievable employee program

Cons

Long hiring or promotion process

Continue reading

June 10, 2020HR Coordinator Co-op

We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your experience at Ricoh! We are also glad to hear your thoughts on the competitiveness of Ricoh’s benefits, as we strive to ensure that we are aligned with the external market. We strongly encourage you to discuss your individual development/career plan with your manager. Ricoh prides itself in recognizing, rewarding, and providing growth opportunities for all employees. We do this by creating a path to career opportunities across the organization and developing learning programs, like the Ricoh Learning Institute, LinkedIn Learning, and individual development plans for all employees. Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback!

2. "RMS Sites"

Current Employee - Employee in Halifax, NS

I have been working at Ricoh Canada full-time

Pros

Suitable entry level job. Reasonable benefits package.

Cons

Entry level compensation doesn't really change. Not a career, as there is no measurable succession plan outside of Ontario. Remote work largely only possible for upper management and head office.

June 10, 2020HR Coordinator Co-op

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback! While Ricoh operates at numerous locations, we are committed to providing every employee at each location with a positive experience. We are glad to hear you feel Ricoh’s benefits are competitive. With regards to your comments about compensation, we conduct regular analysis of the external market and strive to ensure that we remain competitive in terms of compensation and other reward-based programs. We appreciate this feedback as we are continuously looking for new ways to improve. We invite you to email hr@ricoh.ca to share specific details and suggestions for improvement that you may have.

Discover more reviews about Ricoh Canada.