Cover image for Republic Services

Municipal Sales Manager
      Current Employee, more than 3 years
      Corpus Christi, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

High Salary & great benefits

Cons

Cant really think of any cons. best job i've ever had

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
        Aug 24, 2023
        Dispatcher
        Former Employee
        Atlanta, GA
        Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay fun environment fast paced

Cons

non flexible hours hectic at times micromanagement

1. 3.0
          Nov 26, 2023
          Residential Driver
          Current Employee, more than 1 year
          Indianapolis, IN
          Business Outlook

Pros

Manageable work load....great supervisor..supportive culture...lot of fringe benefits

Cons

Trucks are in bad shape....health insurance is not great and expensive....pay is on the lower end of current market

Discover more reviews about Republic Services.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Data Analyst

I’m new to this data analyst part of tech. I’m trying to break in but it’s been difficult. Can anyone help me with what to expect for interview questions for my position?

0 Comments

Digital Strategy Consultant

Is there an ‘active job seeker’ icon for recruiters on LinkedIn the way there is an ‘actively recruiting’ icon for job seekers?

5 Comments

Senior Resource Manager

Last Thursday and Friday I interviewed with 2 hiring managers for 2 different companies. Both of them said they’d like me to progress to the next interview and the recruiter would reach out. One company said they wanted a offer out this month so it would be a quick process. I sent thank you emails and references. I haven’t heard from either recruiter. I had the recruiter screening and hiring manager interview just days apart, I thought I’d hear back by now. Thoughts?!

3 Comments