Randstad - Branch Manager | Glassdoor.ca

Employee Review

"Branch Manager"

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Edmonton, AB
Current Employee - Branch Manager in Edmonton, AB

I have been working at Randstad full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Randstad values each employee as an individual, and works with you directly to develop a career path that you are passionate about. There are ample opportunities for development and outside of the box thinking. Randstad's vision is clear, communicated effectively, and inspiring. Access for all employees to the Senior Leadership team is flawless and encouraged. One team, one dream.

Cons

Employees who are most successful, are self driven goal orientated people, who always comfortable asking themselves "what else, what is next" to reach the next level. Not a con, but certainly not for everyone.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Undervalued overworked"

Pros

Steady paycheque, definitely good experience for a recent grad. The temp employees that worked for me were great. Had a great relationship with coworkers.

Cons

Watch out as they will over work you if you let them. They don’t care if you work 80 hours a week. Management does not actually understand the day to day dealings, they don’t care to know.

Advice to Management

Actually work with your staff to develop them. Don’t just throw more work at them. Help them actually complete it successfully. Stop telling them that they can’t actually come to you for help.

2. "Amazing place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Randstad full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The culture at Randstad Canada is amazing. It is vibrant and energetic. Senior Leadership seems to be listening to the feedback employees give during our engagement surveys, and have made lots of changes, for example, our new dress code of "dress for your day".

Cons

I can't think of anything.

Discover more reviews about Randstad.