"Nice co-workers, Poor budgetary decisions"

Implementation Consultant
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at QuadraMed

Pros

Compensation was good. Employees were able to work remote and be reimbursed for travel expenses quickly. Managers were accessible and allowed time for completion of work. Many long term employees. A diverse population (minorities), more than most companies.

Cons

Lack of product direction. Constant selling off of company divisions. No new sales of software. Software needs to move toward a Windows based platform for build and configuration. Refined spending and retain employees. Employees were so busy seasoned people never had time to mentor new employees.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place!"

5.0
    Data Steward in Plano, TX

I worked at QuadraMed for more than 3 years

Pros

It's an awesome place to work for. Very professional, easy going and understanding bosses.

Cons

It's not a permanent job, but it suits me as I like breaks between projects.

2. "Meh"

2.0
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Writer/Editor
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at QuadraMed full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The money was good. And I was lucky - my manager was great. Not all of them were.

Cons

As usual, product was acquired by company who did not understand the extent this product could be customized, but instead wanted something that could be available immediately "out of the box".

Discover more reviews about QuadraMed.