Qlik - Great company, leadership and environment | Glassdoor.ca

"Great company, leadership and environment"

Current Employee - Enterprise Business Development

I have been working at Qlik full-time for less than a year

Pros

CEO, Mike Capone has embedded a thriving culture here at Qlik. Truly a blessing to be lead by a top leader in this industry. Great company to work for due to the work/life balance. Major growth with the strategic acquisitions made. Pay is respectable.

Cons

None so far, all is well.

Qlik2020-01-15

"Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Culture and Talent Team

I have been working at Qlik full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great team spirit and people are always willing to help

Cons

No cons at this point

Qlik2019-11-26

"Don't. At least not right now."

I worked at Qlik full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There are many great people working here. The technology is very interesting and beneficial to customers. They have finally, almost, switched to subscription. The CEO is very approachable.

Cons

The technology, while interesting, it behind competition. They are focused on Data Integration now and are leaving Data Analytics to fall behind, again. There is a serious lack of competence at the senior leadership level. The CTO is almost too smart, as every major competitor has heavily invested in easy of use, but Qlik has just made things more and more complicated. The CMO's idea of 'new' marketing is changing the colors and doing radio ads. The CLO's idea of learning is basic tutorials video and webinars where you get talked at. The CCO seems to pride himself on creating a hostile work environment for everyone. The CPO's idea of having an open HR organization is to continue to allow hostile, biased, and untrusted BPs that have been hurting the company for years continue and in many cases grow in their influence. The HR organization has created an incredibly toxic environment where it is impossible to do your job, let alone get ahead, if you don't fall in line and agree with what the 'chosen ones' say.

Continue reading
    Qlik2020-04-06

Qlik Response

April 8, 2020Culture and Talent

Yes! We have great people at Qlik. We’re extremely confident in our leadership team and are ready to go after the market opportunity in Data & Analytics, which has proven to be a priority for companies through crises like the Coronavirus pandemic. We also appreciate that we’ve all worked through challenges to dial-in our business over the past few years. As one of our Core Values, we are committed to being open, straightforward, and respectful. We conduct Quarterly surveys and hold listening forums hosted by senior leaders to ensure we are regularly seeking input from all levels of the organization. We also look for ways to improve our team leadership training programs continuously. While you are no longer with Qlik, please know that the leadership is very focused on the well- being of our employees, which has never been more evident in these challenging times for everyone around the world.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Qlik.