QIAGEN - Fantastic Opportunities | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Fantastic Opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

I have been working at QIAGEN full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great Leaders and management. They listen and understand. Fantastic opportunities presented for development that are aligned with my career aspirations.

Cons

Understand the travel cuts, but that's ok, since alternate routes to accomplish objectives are well established.

QIAGEN2019-05-13
  1. "Sales Specialist"

Former Employee - Sales Specialist in Toronto, ON

I worked at QIAGEN full-time for more than a year

Pros

my boss was awesome and made my time over there very enjoyable , the products were the best and I had the best colleagues. teamwork is a core value.

Cons

Have a very hard time understanding the Canadian market. We presented over and over again what made the Canadian maker unique but they were trying to assimilate us to the US maket...

Advice to Management

Adapt! Look at the potential for growth, give it time and success will come. Canada is not the 51th US state. It is a country with it's own culture and traditions.

QIAGEN2016-08-03

"Good company to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer

I have been working at QIAGEN full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Provides many training opportunities both internally and externally with a nice working environment

Cons

Not always the most competitive in salary. Also once you have completed said training, there may not always been a plan/direction for you to use it. QIAGEN has a lot of good plans and ideas, but does not always have the human resources to do it all.

QIAGEN2019-07-15

Discover more reviews about QIAGEN.