1. COVID-19

"Fantastic place to work"

Current Employee - Senior QA Analyst in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Q4 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Q4 truly values its employees, provides a real professional and personal development. The company does believe in its mission statement, which is so impactful. The senior leadership team cares for their employees, always putting us first. The focus on work life balance is incredible. The energy of the work environment is upbeat and inclusive. There is also frequent internal promotions for pre-existing employees, which I feel is super valuable. From other side, the workplace is very fun, I really enjoy all companies events, which are hold constantly. Teams host also employee appreciation events like lunches and team building events which help keep the team unified. Even now, while WFH due to quarantine, company provides people with many different interesting virtual events, presentations, games, contests etc. what give people better understanding of the situation and much happier feelings. While working from the office ( before pandemic) the kitchen in the office was always fully stocked with cool healthy snacks. I feel calm and busy in the office and able to get my work done and enjoy my day. Q4 is a fantastic place to work, consisting of transparent leadership and an incredible company culture.

Cons

I haven't seen cons so far

Other Employee Reviews

1. ""Great Place to Work""

Current Employee - Senior Systems Administrator

I have been working at Q4 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Being Great Place to Work® Certified™, I would say people are easy to work with and lots of respect and empathy for Co-workers. Good Opportunity to learn about different technologies and a huge movement towards diversity and inclusion. It's been 2 years for me working in Q4 and i can say you will be surely recognized for your performance.

Cons

Sometimes work can be overloaded, so you need to Prioritize things but i guess that's how it works.

"Great Company - Leadership That Cares"

I worked at Q4 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Positive Workplace that cares about your wellbeing in the workplace. Social atmosphere while still managing to recognize high performers. Company has a clear vision and seems to be making the right decisions to meet that vision.

Cons

Pay was probably a little less than the market rate for my position.

Discover more reviews about Q4.