"Incomparable Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Q4 full-time

Pros

- Top-down transparency - Collaborative workforce (regardless of title or dept) - Growth & development are top of mind for leaders - Workforce appreciation through weekly socials, themed events, comprehensive benefits, quarterly awards, etc.

Cons

- NOT REALLY A CON: Growing agile company means there is always something to be done. Must be of the ambitious/go-getter personality who doesn't hesitate to roll up his/her sleeves.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. ""Great Place to Work""

Current Employee - Senior Systems Administrator

I have been working at Q4 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Being Great Place to Work® Certified™, I would say people are easy to work with and lots of respect and empathy for Co-workers. Good Opportunity to learn about different technologies and a huge movement towards diversity and inclusion. It's been 2 years for me working in Q4 and i can say you will be surely recognized for your performance.

Cons

Sometimes work can be overloaded, so you need to Prioritize things but i guess that's how it works.

"Great Company - Leadership That Cares"

I worked at Q4 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Positive Workplace that cares about your wellbeing in the workplace. Social atmosphere while still managing to recognize high performers. Company has a clear vision and seems to be making the right decisions to meet that vision.

Cons

Pay was probably a little less than the market rate for my position.

Discover more reviews about Q4.