"Not worth your time or energy, AVOID AT ALL COSTS"

1.0
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Premier Group Recruitment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

good perks like a PT and some nights out

Cons

Working for Premier is a very wolf of wall street culture, you will get a very low salary and will work your socks off for you to not be appreciated unless you are billing thousands every month, the effect the down talk and micromanagement will have for your mental health isn't worth it. the work environment is very unprofessional, managers making jokes about girls on their knees. seniors shouting and being horrid on an hourly basis. you cant have a 2 min break without being told to pick up the phone and you haven't billed in over a month blah blah blah. The lad culture as said bellow is awful, girls are cliques as and the boys will degrade every woman that walks past on the way to the toilet. Seniors hardly did any work but will openly mock everyone, and when you start you are labelled a rookie and made to slog for the seniors and do all there work. be prepared to be in the office till 9-10 most evenings because if you don't have CVS flying out your ears they will find a way to fire you, you can't make any mistakes here without being publicly humiliated in front of the whole office. High Drug Culture amongst Management oh and be prepared to become mentally unstable :)

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

"Great company, great team!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

Pros

A lot of training and support at all levels Offers great benefits Incentives are the best! Great locations, all expenses paid and so much fun One of the best commission structures Access to Directors for any support you need

Cons

I haven't found any yet!

2. "Terrible support"

1.0
    Current Contractor - Contract Writer

I have been working at Premier Group Recruitment

Pros

They appear very professional but beware of the veneer. It's only a veneer with no substance to speak of.

Cons

I was placed by the Premier Group at a company who has not paid me for a job completed over two and a half months ago. Premier has washed its hands of any responsibility in procuring that payment on my behalf.

Discover more reviews about Premier Group Recruitment.