Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome agency with amazing people

Jun 15, 2020 - Senior Digital Strategist in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Work with a smart, driven and talented team from around the world - 100% work from home - 5 weeks vacation time - Good health benefits package - Opportunities for personal and professional development - Senior leadership team are supportive and transparent.

Cons

- None come to mind!

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Founder

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 2.0
    Former Employee

Don't waste your valuable time or business

Jun 8, 2020 - Account Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

The convenience of remote work.

Cons

Very poor organizational structure, business model, senior leadership/management, and company culture.

1 person found this review helpful

Founder

Thank you for sharing your experience. Glad to hear that our move towards remote-first was convenient for you. It's definitely allowed us to hire the best people regardless of their location. Given the other aspects of the role and company weren't a fit for you, it feels like at a leadership level we must have failed to set the right expectations throughout the hiring, onboarding, and coaching and feedback process. That's on us, and we'll own it. One of our core values is to make sure we don't lose the lesson when we fail, so thank you for sharing your opinion. Powered by Search isn't the right fit for everyone but for those aligned with our core values we continue to be a place where we have more fun and help more people. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts. I wish you the very best for your next role or endeavour! -- Dev

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Truly One of a Kind

Dec 20, 2018 - PPC Strategist in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team - best and brightest Senior leadership - supportive, transparent and strongly encourages feedback The culture - always in it to win it Endless opportunities for professional development and growth If you ever get the opportunity to join this brilliant team, take it!

Cons

None, unless you live in your comfort zone.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Founder

Thank you so very much for sharing your experience. We're lucky to have you!

Discover more reviews about Powered By Search.