PointClickCare - A dream company run by people who really do care | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "A dream company run by people who really do care"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time

Pros

Great work culture - very engaged and happy employees, yet still held accountable so work gets done Many great benefits like great health insurance, RSP matching, unlimited vacation , work from home and more Amazing work office, includes a big gym with towel service, pool, ping pong, golf simulator, free coffee, juice, softdrinks, snacks, fruits, and subsidized breakfast/lunch meals.

Cons

Too many leaders/managers - some projects feel like there are "too many chefs in the kitchen"

Advice to Management

Keep putting the health and wellbeing of your employees. Happy employees = great results

PointClickCare2019-05-09
  1. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Interesting work, serving an important market (our grandparents). PointClickCare treat their employees really well, and have all kinds of great benefits . Lots of independence to do my work, with support when needed

Cons

Some slow "bureaucratic" processes - but even these we are working on to improve.

PointClickCare2019-07-11

"Seriously the best place I've ever worked"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I feel like it's very meaningful work - millions of seniors have a better quality of life because of our Software. It's nice to have a job that has purpose. Combine that with working at a high growth tech company and not many places can offer that to you.

Cons

The office is amazing, but it can be a bit of a commute unless you live in the west GTA.

Advice to Management

It would be great if there was a Toronto office.

PointClickCare2019-06-28

Discover more reviews about PointClickCare.