PointClickCare - Incredible place to work | Glassdoor.ca

"Incredible place to work"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time

Pros

In all my years of work, I’ve never experienced a company like this. The passion and care every employee has about the success of the business is evident no matter what title you have. The leadership team really takes the time to understand our needs and provide a workplace environment that supports the employee’s work life balance. We have amazing facilities here and the company spoils us with all the money and investment...

Cons

Fast pace, not your typical 9-5. Unless you have the mentality of “getting things done” and are a go-getter, this isn’t the right place for you.

Advice to Management

Continue to support your employees wellbeing and putting that at the forefront of everything you do.

PointClickCare2019-04-04
  1. "I love my Job"

Current Employee - Financial Implementation Specialist in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for less than a year

Pros

It has been a long time since I said I love my Job. Pointclickcare not only invest in their clients they spend a lot of time and effort on investing in their Employees. Education and Training is something that a lot of organizations cut during budgeting but Pointclickcare is continuously investing in our Product Knowledge to be Content Experts. There is always an opportunity to grow in the organization as well.

Cons

I have not had any Cons at this point.

Advice to Management

My supervisor is awesome. She meets with me once a week and always ask me if I am happy in my position and if I need anything at the end of each call. I love it!

PointClickCare2019-06-20
  2. "Growing Company with Opportunities"

Current Employee - Implementer in Remote, OR

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- fun culture and environment; collaborative, innovative, celebrates wins - opportunities to grow career; workshops, internal programs/courses, reimbursement for courses - company is growing

Cons

- career growth can happen quickly (which is great) however managers may not have all the leadership skills. More leadership courses would be great.

Advice to Management

great company, and would recommend to all !

PointClickCare2019-06-12

Discover more reviews about PointClickCare.