PointClickCare - One of the best companies to work for | Glassdoor.ca
Pros
  • "One of the most flexible companies for work-life balance" (in 21 reviews)

• "An awesome family oriented work environment with many advancement opportunities" (in 23 reviews)

Cons
  • "The company is growing fast and so processes have yet to catch up" (in 10 reviews)

• "No cons that I can think of right now" (in 15 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"One of the best companies to work for"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The freedom! Unlimited WFH days and vacation days! Make your own hours! Gym, message, golf simulators, pool tables, etc..

They know how to treat their employees well.

Cons

Not everyone shares my views.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Amazing and rewarding sales experience thus far!"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Toronto, ON
    Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Toronto, ON

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great CEO, great culture, great mission, great vision, tremendous care for staff, too many perks to list. PCC truly embraces a confident and winning culture. It's been the best experience I've had in my short sales career.

Cons

Lots of change over the past 5 months. Many of the changes have been decent with a few that have been adversely received. We are experiencing some minor alignment issues across the company. New sales pod structure, new sales commission plan, lots of red tape for approvals, lack of trust across some departments is apparent. Some employees take advantage of flex time hours, head office location is not desirable. SVP of Sales recently resigned. He always made time for everybody and treated everybody with respect. He was a great leader, liked by all and he will undeniably be missed!

Advice to Management

Look no further than the people you have underneath you. We have many great employees worthy of consideration for open management roles. Why not give an opportunity to someone who has earned their right to demonstrate their leadership capabilities? Bringing someone in from the outside is likely to be frustrating as it was before and failed. This could once again impact employee morale and could signal, rightly or wrongly, that the organization is not invested in growing and developing employees.

2. "Sr QA Analyst"

I worked at PointClickCare full-time

Pros

Great Company to work for

Cons

Growth in the company is very slow

Discover more reviews about PointClickCare.