Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company to work for

May 14, 2015 - Lead Pharmacy Technician in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pima Medical Institute is by far the best company I have ever worked for. It is very rare to find a company that truly values their employees and their hard work. Despite the companies growth and expansion, PIMA still makes the effort to make every employee part of the family. The curriculum is the best I have ever seen and student satisfaction is high. PIMA cares about the success of each student that walks through the door. Support for faculty is outstanding in every way.

Cons

I have no complaints about working for PIMA, I just wish I had found PIMA sooner.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Interview Process

Jun 17, 2021 - Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional, Transparent, Friendly, Courteous, Polite, Nice

Cons

Long process for interview unfortunately

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee

No support

May 19, 2021 - Full Time Faculty
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits. Support from a few co workers but not management / upper management.

Cons

-Faculty coordinator did not respond in times of need of support to help grow as faculty -when a serious issue arise , no support from upper management , and I felt defeated and alone . - hard to maintain work / life balance . First year work more than paid to learn material. - poor management for effective / constructive feedback . It became toxic and manager did not listen to how it wasn’t effective -reviews are mainly based off student feedback which is hard to learn from when students have no filter or direction in feedback section. - they care about the students more than the employee . The students are a paying customer , employees are replaceable . -little training on how to be a teacher when you didn’t go to school for it .

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Pima Medical Institute.