Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Pima Medical Institute is an outstanding company to work for in every sense.

Dec 29, 2014 - Program Director in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have never worked for a company that cares so much about employees. I genuinely feel blessed to be a part of such a honorable company. I have felt this way since shortly after being hired. Everyone is very helpful on our campus and on the corporate level. I always feel supported and valued. I also must mention that we are blessed to have the most caring and supportive Campus Director here in Houston. Phil is an extraordinary leader who has always been willing to offer guidance and direction when I have needed it. One thing that I especially value about PMI is that there is no cutting corners or sweeping things under the rug. I love that I work for a company with integrity that is genuinely honest and truly strives to meet and exceed the expectations of accrediting associations and comply with regulatory bodies. I plan to continue working for PMI until retirement as a proud employee who is honored to be a part of such an outstanding group of individuals.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints about the company.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Pima Medical Institute Response

Corp Recruiter

Great review! Thank you for sharing from the heart. It's great to read all of the wonderful comments about your campus, the leadership and the organization as a whole.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Interview Process

Jun 17, 2021 - Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional, Transparent, Friendly, Courteous, Polite, Nice

Cons

Long process for interview unfortunately

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee

No support

May 19, 2021 - Full Time Faculty
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits. Support from a few co workers but not management / upper management.

Cons

-Faculty coordinator did not respond in times of need of support to help grow as faculty -when a serious issue arise , no support from upper management , and I felt defeated and alone . - hard to maintain work / life balance . First year work more than paid to learn material. - poor management for effective / constructive feedback . It became toxic and manager did not listen to how it wasn’t effective -reviews are mainly based off student feedback which is hard to learn from when students have no filter or direction in feedback section. - they care about the students more than the employee . The students are a paying customer , employees are replaceable . -little training on how to be a teacher when you didn’t go to school for it .

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Pima Medical Institute.