1. "A great learning experience"

Former Intern - Data Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Pepper Square for less than a year

Pros

I was hired as an intern, but never treated as one. The founder/CEO & COO always made sure that my time at Pepper Square helped me with enhancing my knowledge and experience. It was a great and fruitful learning experience for a fresher like me.

Cons

No cons that need to be mentioned

Founder and CEO

Dear Friend, I am happy to know that we were able to share our learning with you. I still feel that we need to optimize our teaching, training, and mentorship so that students can learn immensely from our 17 years of learning. We are working on a training program using a new technology called H5P and it will be implemented by Dec 2019. After that, the learning is going to be accelerated much much faster. Please refer your friends to Pepper Square. Thank you for choosing us.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Working at Pepper Square has been challenging and rewarding."

Current Employee - Growth Catalyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Pepper Square full-time for less than a year

Pros

Promotes individuality, mentorship, team lunches, ability to work from home,

Cons

Sales cycle is very long, but I signed up for this and was prepared. Not a con at all really.

Founder and CEO

Dear Friend, Your words are the best award we can get for building this lovable organization. It takes a lot of energy and commitment to creating a happy environment where everyone thrives. The story of Pepper Square is the story of each one of us. Many more great years ahead. Thank you for everything.

2. "Super Talent"

Current Employee - Business Growth Strategist in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Pepper Square full-time for more than a year

Pros

Professionalism, nurturing environment, committed to giving back to society.

Cons

My experience has been 100% positive.

Founder and CEO

Dear Friend, Thank you so much for your feedback, and I am happy to know that you are enjoying working at Pepper Square. We are learning and giving back the community, but we have a long way to go in helping the community with our expertise in Health, Food, Mindfulness, etc.

Discover more reviews about Pepper Square.