Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company, full of growth potential

May 16, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Peninsula has been the best decision of my life. I’m definitely kept busy, but it is literally the most fulfilling position I’ve ever had. The people here are amazing and just as diverse as the clientele. I’ve never worked with so many people that have come from so many places all across the world. Everyone contributes and works hard for the success of the company. They prefer to promote from within where possible - so career growth potential here is very high. We’re in major growth mode in Canada - so if you’re considering being part of our team, now is the perfect time!

Cons

Benefits plan could be better, but I do hear they’re working on improving it.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Peninsula Response

Directors Office

We are always looking for new ways to improve so watch this space! Thanks for the feedback, some of our directors are over for a visit, make sure to pop over and say hello.

1. 5.0
    Former Freelancer

sop

Jan 22, 2021 - Anonymous Freelancer
    Business Outlook

Pros

good awesome sick darn good

Cons

eh neh its pretty good

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee

This place needs a COSSH Assessment it's so toxic.

May 9, 2021 - Astronaut in Jupiter, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some good consultants within the business, just a pity most are looking for a way out.

Cons

The management in Ireland are terrible. So out of touch with what goes on. Micromanagement, constantly pushing you for arbitrary percentages and giving you gold stars for getting good reviews (you're told only to ask for these if you think they'll be good). They treat staff like children. H&S and HR are supplementary services, you're all just an extension of the sales team, but they do anything they can to avoid paying you referral bonuses. Sell sell sell! It's all about the sales. I handed in my notice and there was radio silence from my team leader. He barely spoke to me between then and my final day. On my final day he didn't even get in touch to say farewell. So childish, even though I was extremely diplomatic about it and was just happy to be moving on. I don't think I've ever worked in such a toxic environment. I'm so glad to have left it and started a new job. Best move I've made.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Peninsula.