Peninsula - Forward Thinking, Dynamic Company. | Glassdoor.ca

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Peninsula

"Forward Thinking, Dynamic Company."

Current Employee - Business Safety Technical Advisor in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

I have been working at Peninsula full-time

Pros

I have worked with Peninsula in the health and safety department for approximately three years, over this time I have seen an unbelievable amount of growth, which has led to opportunities for employees to progress their careers throughout the business.

I have found that Peninsula recognises, in most cases its employees are its greatest asset and the company tries hard to retain those who are motivated and demonstrate their achievements through a high standard of training and incentives.

There are plenty of opportunities to boost salaries through hard work and various incentive schemes.

Cons

Structured salary increases relating to performance are not across all areas of each department.

Advice to Management

Keep on investing in those improvement opportunities to ensure that our systems match our service delivery.

Peninsula Response

12 Oct, 2016 – Digital Reputation Co-ordinator

Hi,

Employee engagement and recognition is a core belief at Peninsula. We encourage all our employees to achieve their goals and break new boundaries. We're delighted with your feedback.

Kind... More

Other Employee Reviews for Peninsula

1. "Peninsula Review"

Current Employee - Technical Assistant in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Technical Assistant in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

I have been working at Peninsula full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everybody at Peninsula is really friendly and always happy to help. I have worked for Peninsula for only three months and already feel at home here. There are also great incentives and benefits.

Cons

It can be quite frustrating for things to be quite disorganised sometimes but on the whole Peninsula is great

Advice to Management

The Management are doing a great job. thanks for all of the support

Peninsula Response

12 Oct, 2016 – Digital Reputation Co-ordinator

Thanks for taking the time to complete your review, i'm sorry to read you feel parts of your work can be disorganised. We'd be happy to discuss and resolve, if you highlight what areas to your line... More

2. "Good Company"

Pros

Good Company to work for, good career prospects and support.

Cons

Working in the field sometimes means you aren't as involved as those in the office