Peninsula - Forward Thinking, Dynamic Company. | Glassdoor.ca
There are newer employer reviews for Peninsula

"Forward Thinking, Dynamic Company."

Current Employee - Business Safety Technical Advisor in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

I have been working at Peninsula full-time

Pros

I have worked with Peninsula in the health and safety department for approximately three years, over this time I have seen an unbelievable amount of growth, which has led to opportunities for employees to progress their careers throughout the business.

I have found that Peninsula recognises, in most cases its employees are its greatest asset and the company tries hard to retain those who are motivated and demonstrate their achievements through a high standard of training and incentives.

There are plenty of opportunities to boost salaries through hard work and various incentive schemes.

Cons

Structured salary increases relating to performance are not across all areas of each department.

Advice to Management

Keep on investing in those improvement opportunities to ensure that our systems match our service delivery.

Hi,

Employee engagement and recognition is a core belief at Peninsula. We encourage all our employees to achieve their goals and break new boundaries. We're delighted with your feedback.

Kind... More

Other Employee Reviews for Peninsula

1. "Peninsula Review"

Current Employee - Business Safety Technical in Manchester, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Business Safety Technical in Manchester, England (UK)

I have been working at Peninsula full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I work in a great department where I have made some good friends. Peninsula offer amazing career opportunities and will help employees develop their job roles.

Cons

No major cons. I understand that sales is the main motivator for any Company as successful as Peninsula however it can feel at times that this can take away from my actual job role.

Advice to Management

No advice to my Management - just to continue to support us as a Department and listen to our individual needs.

12 Oct, 2016 – Digital Reputation Co-ordinator

We agree the Health & Safety department is great! Thanks for the feedback and ratings of Peninsula. While sales is needed for a successful business to grow our focus is always on the support and... More

2. "Peninsula Review"

Current Employee - Business Safety Technical Support Assistant in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

I have been working at Peninsula full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good Employer
    Great Colleagues
    great place to work
    lots of social events

Cons

regular staff turnover
    no salary incentive
    referral scheme

Advice to Management

address the cons raised

12 Oct, 2016 – Digital Reputation Co-ordinator

We're very thankful you've taken the time to provide your review and the positives you've highlighted. With regards to your cons, we do regular checks on salaries and its a subject that is under... More