Partner Engineering and Science - Fast and Exciting Work Environment | Glassdoor.ca

"Fast and Exciting Work Environment"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Eatontown, NJ

I have been working at Partner Engineering and Science full-time for less than a year

Pros

Partner truly is a refreshing change from my previous employers. It is an entrepreneurial environment where the company values your input. I have been equipped with all of the necessary tools, be it personnel assistance or technology to do my best work. The positive setting keeps me motivated and drive to keep the company a success. My direct manager is very knowledgeable, yet trusts my judgement on how to... proceed moving forward.

Cons

I have no cons to report.

Advice to Management

Please continue to value your employees feedback, good or bad. Partner understands that their employees are their greatest resource and hope that never changes. Keep up the great work!

Partner Engineering and Science2019-08-08
  1. "Partner: Best in Class"

Current Employee - Operations in Denver, CO

I have been working at Partner Engineering and Science full-time

Pros

Collaberative environment. Looking for input from all regarding solutions and resolutions. Various types of recognition and reward systems in place.

Cons

Getting to know as many new employees as possible is challenging with growth.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to staff. Reward performance and productivity. Always thinking of the future and moving forward.

Partner Engineering and Science2019-11-18

"Best Home"

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Partner Engineering and Science full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've worked with this company for nearly 6 years and have witnessed a tremendous transformation in the culture and capabilities of Partner. As they continue to grow & diversify the business they bring new perspectives & thought leaders to add value to not only the company, but to my personal & professional development. Their mission rings true as they constantly look be the best home for talented... professionals in our field. Other Perks: -Flexible work schedule -Great company events -Cool Programs: Tuition Reimbursement, Charitable Giving, Referrals, etc.

Cons

When developing new teams, the development process may take time. Additional team building support for all team members (not just management) may be helpful when forming new teams.

Advice to Management

Keep going!

Partner Engineering and Science2019-10-24

Discover more reviews about Partner Engineering and Science.