Partner Engineering and Science - Fast and Exciting Work Environment | Glassdoor.ca

"Fast and Exciting Work Environment"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Eatontown, NJ

I have been working at Partner Engineering and Science full-time for less than a year

Pros

Partner truly is a refreshing change from my previous employers. It is an entrepreneurial environment where the company values your input. I have been equipped with all of the necessary tools, be it personnel assistance or technology to do my best work. The positive setting keeps me motivated and drive to keep the company a success. My direct manager is very knowledgeable, yet trusts my judgement on how to... proceed moving forward.

Cons

I have no cons to report.

Advice to Management

Please continue to value your employees feedback, good or bad. Partner understands that their employees are their greatest resource and hope that never changes. Keep up the great work!

Partner Engineering and Science2019-08-08

"Greed and Users"

Former Employee - Principal in National, WV

I worked at Partner Engineering and Science full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

If you're looking for a place that will use you as much as possible before you burn out and look for a stable company.

Cons

Partner uses it's employees like a sweet shop. Working them as many hours a week as possible and paying them very little in return.

Advice to Management

Get out while you still can. If you're not one of the top 5% in the company, you won't count in their eyes. Partner looks for ways to drop off employees they feel make more then a new hire would require to do the same work.

Partner Engineering and Science2019-09-03

"Great Work Environment"

Current Employee - Project Assessor in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

Productive and relaxed workplace with a technically sound group of co-workers and staff. Fun team building events and the office even has a pool table.

Cons

I do not have any negatives (cons) to report.

Partner Engineering and Science2019-08-09

Discover more reviews about Partner Engineering and Science.