Employee Review

Former Intern

PBS

Jan 26, 2021 - Video Journalist in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment to work in.

Cons

Limited opportunities to move up

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

So Far, I'm impressed

Jun 9, 2021 - RBT - Registered Behavior Technician in Sherwood, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with the company almost 2 years. I really enjoy the staff and families that I get to work with. Other pros: Set your own schedule choose which client's you want to take. Work as little or as much as you want(I am constantly turning down client's because my schedule is maxed, if you want to work they will keep you busy) Benefits-Health insurance, sick time, 401k, scholarships for school(ect)

Cons

No vacation time for RBTs The hiring and start up process needs to be more streamlined and explained it was a frustrating experience but I think well worth it.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Listen, Learn and Create Greate Things for an Important Mission

May 29, 2021 - Product Manager in Arlington, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A mission driven org that is doing amazing work bringing media and children’s products to America. Hungry to do the best work of your career? This is the place. You’ll have an opportunity to make a massive impact and grow. Exceptional leadership, team members and work/ life balance.

Cons

Salary is below industry average for engineering and tech management roles. But, it’s worth noting the benefits package does a great deal to offset this.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about PBS.