Cover image for Orchard Gardens

Former Employee
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

The Management staff were nice, understanding people.

Cons

They were taken over by a company which restricted the budget, thus affecting the level of care the residents received. As well Covid restrictions were in effect and residents were confined to their rooms and quite unhappy.

Other Employee Reviews

Discover more reviews about Orchard Gardens.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Data Analyst

I’m new to this data analyst part of tech. I’m trying to break in but it’s been difficult. Can anyone help me with what to expect for interview questions for my position?

0 Comments

Digital Strategy Consultant

Is there an ‘active job seeker’ icon for recruiters on LinkedIn the way there is an ‘actively recruiting’ icon for job seekers?

5 Comments

Senior Resource Manager

Last Thursday and Friday I interviewed with 2 hiring managers for 2 different companies. Both of them said they’d like me to progress to the next interview and the recruiter would reach out. One company said they wanted a offer out this month so it would be a quick process. I sent thank you emails and references. I haven’t heard from either recruiter. I had the recruiter screening and hiring manager interview just days apart, I thought I’d hear back by now. Thoughts?!

3 Comments