Opencare - Awesome team working on meaningful problem | Glassdoor.ca

"Awesome team working on meaningful problem"

I have been working at Opencare full-time

Pros

Amazingly gifted team solving challenging growth, product and technical challenges to make a difference in a meaningful industry. Opencare is a great place to be if you're a top performer and like working in a fast paced, results oriented environment. We work hard and play hard. There's no place I'd rather be!

Cons

It's a startup and like any other rapidly growing startup, you'll need to be prepared to work hard and occasionally longer than you would at a typical 9-5 company.

Continue reading
    Opencare2015-10-05

Other Employee Reviews

"Sales"

I have been working at Opencare full-time

Pros

-Dynamic and vibrant start-up with the most intelligent team I've ever been a part of -Founders are very thoughtful in everything they do and completely transparent with the rest of the team. Lines of communication are open and they are always looking for feedback and advice. -Huge growth opportunities from a development and career advancement perspective -Smaller teams make it easy to understand every aspect of the business and the direct impact you have in your direct role and to other parts of the business -Work closely with management to improve roles, processes, targets -Flexible startup culture allows for flexibility with work schedule and working remotely -Fantastic open-concept office space, more and more perks as company grows.

Cons

-small team and high growth means you have to wear a lot of different hats and step outside of your role sometimes... not for someone looking for set instructions or a stagnant role -constant growth also means constant reflection and constant changes in terms of goals and targets. -limited resources can mean that we are unable to do everything we would like to try right now.. this is constantly getting better with efficiency and additional resources

Continue reading
    Opencare2017-07-13

"Great people"

I have been working at Opencare full-time

Pros

Working with such an amazing group of people

Cons

Need a professional development program

Opencare2018-08-15

Discover more reviews about Opencare.