Cover image for Opencare

Mar 7, 2023
      Sales Team
      Current Employee, less than 1 year
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opencare is one of the most supportive and positive working environments I have ever been part of. We have a team full of creative, dedicated people who are passionate about our mission and are passionate about helping each other. I have grown leaps and bounds during my time here and have been heavily invested in by my direct leader. Our CEO is boots on the ground and truly invested in everyone's development. I am beyond grateful for the opportunity I have been given and highly recommend Opencare to anyone

Cons

No cons for me at this time

Other Employee Reviews

Mar 10, 2023
        Senior Account Executive
        Current Employee
        Business Outlook

Pros

The biggest pros of working with this company are that they value you as an employee and your hard work. The leaders in this company are the best human beings I have ever had the opportunity to work with. At Opencare we all work together, no matter your title. Everyone supports each other, and we all want everyone to succeed. You are allowed and encouraged to be the best version of yourself here at Opencare.

Cons

I don't have any cons at the moment.

Mar 6, 2023
          Senior Account Executive
          Current Employee, less than 1 year
          Atlanta, GA
          Business Outlook

Pros

It can be tough to build relationships with your coworkers in a remote role, but Opencare's culture makes easy to feel so comfortable and connected with the team. I feel constantly supported by my direct manager, the CEO and my fellow Senior Account Executives. Everyone in the company works hard to contribute to the success and it really feels like a likeminded-team environment.

Cons

There are no cons from me

Discover more reviews about Opencare.

Want the inside scoop on your own company?

Join your Company Bowl™ for anonymous work chats.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Data Analyst

I’m new to this data analyst part of tech. I’m trying to break in but it’s been difficult. Can anyone help me with what to expect for interview questions for my position?

0 Comments

Digital Strategy Consultant

Is there an ‘active job seeker’ icon for recruiters on LinkedIn the way there is an ‘actively recruiting’ icon for job seekers?

5 Comments

Senior Resource Manager

Last Thursday and Friday I interviewed with 2 hiring managers for 2 different companies. Both of them said they’d like me to progress to the next interview and the recruiter would reach out. One company said they wanted a offer out this month so it would be a quick process. I sent thank you emails and references. I haven’t heard from either recruiter. I had the recruiter screening and hiring manager interview just days apart, I thought I’d hear back by now. Thoughts?!

3 Comments