- 5.0Sept 6, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
- Very open to experimentation. Willing to see what sticks and has the data to back it up - Team moves quickly from one area of concern to another, leveraging SMEs and consultants to support implementation - Always a new problem to solve and area of focus - Remote-first work environment, with a focus on getting the job done vs showing up to meetings
- Can sometimes pivot focus to quickly, leaving behind opportunities in markets that are later revisited - Turnover has been very low lately (last 9 months), but had gone through changes before that - Can be a difficult product to sell in certain markets
- 5.0Mar 10, 2023Senior Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee
The biggest pros of working with this company are that they value you as an employee and your hard work. The leaders in this company are the best human beings I have ever had the opportunity to work with. At Opencare we all work together, no matter your title. Everyone supports each other, and we all want everyone to succeed. You are allowed and encouraged to be the best version of yourself here at Opencare.
I don't have any cons at the moment.
- 5.0Mar 7, 2023Sales TeamCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Opencare is one of the most supportive and positive working environments I have ever been part of. We have a team full of creative, dedicated people who are passionate about our mission and are passionate about helping each other. I have grown leaps and bounds during my time here and have been heavily invested in by my direct leader. Our CEO is boots on the ground and truly invested in everyone's development. I am beyond grateful for the opportunity I have been given and highly recommend Opencare to anyone
No cons for me at this time