"Challenge yourself to be better, with the support needed to get there."

Current Employee - Employee At Opencare

I have been working at Opencare full-time for less than a year

Pros

A great bourgeoning culture. The corporate culture at Opencare is developing and growing day by day. The best part is that you can join the team here and have a noticeable impact on it. Things aren't stale or stuck, and it is a pleasure to see how we are growing and developing our culture. A thoughtful and dedicated team. It is great to be around a group of very thoughtful people. Since joining Opencare, I have found the team here really thinks things through, and emphasize using data to guide decisions. I get the sense that there isn't much we cannot accomplish. Office perks that make a difference. One of the perks of working here is we have our lunches catered every day. I don't have to think about what to make or bring to eat every day — one less thing to clutter my mind. Plus I find getting to sit with the team over a shared meal is a great way to forge bonds. We are all in this together. Having strong executive leadership dedicated to transparency makes it easy to feel "we are all in this together." Regular town halls where team members can ask any question go a long way to keep things clear and ensure we are all on the same page.

Cons

Working in a startup isn't for everyone. There is no shortage of problems to solve, and priorities can change very quickly. Opencare, like many businesses in their position, needs to be mindful not to create new problems while solving for others.

Continue reading

Opencare Response

January 13, 2020Senior Talent Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and we're also excited to see how the company and culture is evolving. We definitely agree that startup life isn't for everyone, but we try hard to find the right balance that allows everyone to be successful. Mike mike.bettley@opencare.com

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fun challenges to solve and a great team"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Director of Customer Operations in Chicago, IL
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Opencare full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Values aren't just corporate jargon. Opencare is undoubtedly the most transparent company I've ever worked at. -Tons of opportunity to learn and grow and tackle new problems -Genuinely good people across the board. Everyone is open to helping others, collaborating and working together to grow the company

Cons

It's an early stage startup, and most of the cons are related to that (and are common across most early-stage companies): -Priorities and goals change relatively frequently. The overarching vision hasn't changed, but there's a lot of experimenting to figure out the best path forward. -There isn't always a ton of structure. Lots of room to improve structure as the org grows. -Roles aren't always clearly defined. To succeed at Opencare, you have to be flexible and willing to take on new challenges and pivot what you're doing.

Continue reading
  2. "The Best"

Current Contractor - Human Resources in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Opencare

Pros

Very Best you cannot go wrong

Cons

There is nothing I can say very good service

Discover more reviews about Opencare.