"World's BEST Culture, Rewarding Work & Supported Personal & Professional Development"

Current Employee - Enablement in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Opencare full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nearly 5 months in and I can truly say with confidence that Opencare is the best place that I have ever worked. - Amazing, collaborative & kind culture with an emphasis on well-being that is actively supported by management. - Transparent leadership, with weekly updates from the founders. - Personal and professional development is valued and supported at all levels. - A truly close team working toward common goals. - A diverse, safe and inclusive safe for all in which you can bring your whole self to work.

Cons

I'll let you know if I find any! (It's a startup, a willingness to hustle is necessary and comfortability in ambiguity and changing requirements is a must)!

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fun challenges to solve and a great team"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Director of Customer Operations in Mexicali
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Opencare full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Values aren't just corporate jargon. Opencare is undoubtedly the most transparent company I've ever worked at. -Tons of opportunity to learn and grow and tackle new problems -Genuinely good people across the board. Everyone is open to helping others, collaborating and working together to grow the company

Cons

It's an early stage startup, and most of the cons are related to that (and are common across most early-stage companies): -Priorities and goals change relatively frequently. The overarching vision hasn't changed, but there's a lot of experimenting to figure out the best path forward. -There isn't always a ton of structure. Lots of room to improve structure as the org grows. -Roles aren't always clearly defined. To succeed at Opencare, you have to be flexible and willing to take on new challenges and pivot what you're doing.

Continue reading
  2. "The Best"

Current Contractor - Human Resources in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Opencare

Pros

Very Best you cannot go wrong

Cons

There is nothing I can say very good service

Discover more reviews about Opencare.