"Amazing culture and rewarding work!"

Current Employee - Product Designer in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Opencare full-time for less than a year

Pros

There's a huge emphasis on personal development so there are a lot of opportunities for personal and professional growth. The cofounders really encourage and model work life balance and being your optimal healthy self. It's supported by the cultural values as well as all the company perks such as unlimited vacation, free massages, free access to a performance psychologist and flexible work hours. The work itself is also super rewarding since you're helping real people find a better dentist, and you're helping dental business gain new patients. It's a win-win-win philosophy, that makes you feel good about coming to work everyday. Aside from all the already mentioned perks, there are also daily catered organic lunches which are delicious and such a time saver!

Cons

The company is growing really quickly, which comes with its own growing pains. There are still some processes that will need to be made scalable to make sure that we can continue to scale at this pace.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fun challenges to solve and a great team"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Director of Customer Operations in Chicago, IL
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Opencare full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Values aren't just corporate jargon. Opencare is undoubtedly the most transparent company I've ever worked at. -Tons of opportunity to learn and grow and tackle new problems -Genuinely good people across the board. Everyone is open to helping others, collaborating and working together to grow the company

Cons

It's an early stage startup, and most of the cons are related to that (and are common across most early-stage companies): -Priorities and goals change relatively frequently. The overarching vision hasn't changed, but there's a lot of experimenting to figure out the best path forward. -There isn't always a ton of structure. Lots of room to improve structure as the org grows. -Roles aren't always clearly defined. To succeed at Opencare, you have to be flexible and willing to take on new challenges and pivot what you're doing.

Continue reading
  2. "The Best"

Current Contractor - Human Resources in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Opencare

Pros

Very Best you cannot go wrong

Cons

There is nothing I can say very good service

Discover more reviews about Opencare.