"Amazing culture and rewarding work!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Product Designer in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Opencare full-time for less than a year

Pros

There's a huge emphasis on personal development so there are a lot of opportunities for personal and professional growth. The cofounders really encourage and model work life balance and being your optimal healthy self. It's supported by the cultural values as well as all the company perks such as unlimited vacation, free massages, free access to a performance psychologist and flexible work hours. The work itself is also super rewarding since you're helping real people find a better dentist, and you're helping dental business gain new patients. It's a win-win-win philosophy, that makes you feel good about coming to work everyday. Aside from all the already mentioned perks, there are also daily catered organic lunches which are delicious and such a time saver!

Cons

The company is growing really quickly, which comes with its own growing pains. There are still some processes that will need to be made scalable to make sure that we can continue to scale at this pace.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Experience, Painless Process"

5.0
    Current Employee - Dental billing supervisor in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Opencare full-time for less than a year

Pros

A company with core values that are apparent in all they do from interviewing to onboarding.

Cons

This is a remote position for this great company that is located in Canada and I am state side so I'd have to travel to actually meet my seemingly awesome co-workers.

Continue reading

"Great people"

4.0

I have been working at Opencare full-time

Pros

Working with such an amazing group of people

Cons

Need a professional development program

Discover more reviews about Opencare.