"Just when I thought I couldn't possibly love what I do any more than I did before..."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Opencare full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is by far the most intelligent, genuine, and passionate group of people I have had the chance to work with. Being at Opencare has been inspiring, and has made me fall in love with what I do more than ever before. Highlights: *incredible personal and professional growth opportunities eg access to a performance psychologist on a regular basis, hard work is rewarded (promotions as early as 6 months in) *the company is growing rapidly and is very healthy, the runway and potential for for Opencare is amazing (this is going to be something big) *Leadership is outstanding - the founders are very experienced, focussed, 100% transparent about all aspects of the business *Ownership from day one, all the resources you need to help you reach potential you didn't realize you even had *very competitive compensation, equity, great benefits and perks (including in-office massages, daily catered organic lunch, unlimited vacation and PTO) *great work life balance - taking a proactive and holistic approach to your own health and well being is engrained in the culture, and leadership practices what they preach - if you look tired, you will be asked to take time off to rest. *every decision made in this place is data driven, deliberate, and well thought out.

Cons

*typical startup growing pains - every day presents a new challenge, process is constantly under construction, and you have to be scrappy

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fun challenges to solve and a great team"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Director of Customer Operations in Chicago, IL
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Opencare full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Values aren't just corporate jargon. Opencare is undoubtedly the most transparent company I've ever worked at. -Tons of opportunity to learn and grow and tackle new problems -Genuinely good people across the board. Everyone is open to helping others, collaborating and working together to grow the company

Cons

It's an early stage startup, and most of the cons are related to that (and are common across most early-stage companies): -Priorities and goals change relatively frequently. The overarching vision hasn't changed, but there's a lot of experimenting to figure out the best path forward. -There isn't always a ton of structure. Lots of room to improve structure as the org grows. -Roles aren't always clearly defined. To succeed at Opencare, you have to be flexible and willing to take on new challenges and pivot what you're doing.

Continue reading
  2. "The Best"

Current Contractor - Human Resources in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Opencare

Pros

Very Best you cannot go wrong

Cons

There is nothing I can say very good service

Discover more reviews about Opencare.