"Just when I thought I couldn't possibly love what I do any more than I did before..."

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Opencare full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is by far the most intelligent, genuine, and passionate group of people I have had the chance to work with. Being at Opencare has been inspiring, and has made me fall in love with what I do more than ever before. Highlights: *incredible personal and professional growth opportunities eg access to a performance psychologist on a regular basis, hard work is rewarded (promotions as early as 6 months in) *the company is growing rapidly and is very healthy, the runway and potential for for Opencare is amazing (this is going to be something big) *Leadership is outstanding - the founders are very experienced, focussed, 100% transparent about all aspects of the business *Ownership from day one, all the resources you need to help you reach potential you didn't realize you even had *very competitive compensation, equity, great benefits and perks (including in-office massages, daily catered organic lunch, unlimited vacation and PTO) *great work life balance - taking a proactive and holistic approach to your own health and well being is engrained in the culture, and leadership practices what they preach - if you look tired, you will be asked to take time off to rest. *every decision made in this place is data driven, deliberate, and well thought out.

Cons

*typical startup growing pains - every day presents a new challenge, process is constantly under construction, and you have to be scrappy

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Experience, Painless Process"

5.0
    Current Employee - Dental billing supervisor in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Opencare full-time for less than a year

Pros

A company with core values that are apparent in all they do from interviewing to onboarding.

Cons

This is a remote position for this great company that is located in Canada and I am state side so I'd have to travel to actually meet my seemingly awesome co-workers.

Continue reading

"Great people"

4.0

I have been working at Opencare full-time

Pros

Working with such an amazing group of people

Cons

Need a professional development program

Discover more reviews about Opencare.