"Positive & engaging workplace and team"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Opencare full-time for less than a year

Pros

- An extremely thoughtful team that is committed and excited about the problems we're trying to solve in healthcare - Culture fit is a top priority. Everyone on the team gets along. Definitely makes coming in to work a lot easier when the people you work with are not only really smart but you genuinely like them as people and want to hang out with them outside of work - Lots of cross-team collaboration - Supportive leadership team - Clear company goals and alignment - Cosy (open) office space - Healthy snacks

Cons

Opencare is still a relatively young startup with a younger team. But with that being said, what people lack in experience they make up for in their due diligence with research, talking to others in the industry and data gathering through testing.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Experience, Painless Process"

5.0
    Current Employee - Dental billing supervisor in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Opencare full-time for less than a year

Pros

A company with core values that are apparent in all they do from interviewing to onboarding.

Cons

This is a remote position for this great company that is located in Canada and I am state side so I'd have to travel to actually meet my seemingly awesome co-workers.

Continue reading

"Great people"

4.0

I have been working at Opencare full-time

Pros

Working with such an amazing group of people

Cons

Need a professional development program

Discover more reviews about Opencare.