Opencare - Exciting place to be! | Glassdoor.ca

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Exciting place to be!"

I have been working at Opencare full-time

Pros

Opencare is a terrific place to work with intelligent and like-minded people, working together to make an impact on how people interact with health care! If you enjoy tackling challenging problems and making a difference, Opencare presents a fast-paced environment to try and do just that.

Cons

Be prepared to get your hands dirty from day 1.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, you are pointing this team in the right direction!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Unlimited personal and professional growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Opencare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best place to work in Toronto to grow as an individual and as a professional. Get to work with people smarter than you and learn new things on a daily basis.

Cons

You have to be prepared to give the best of yourself at all times, this is not an easy ride.

Advice to Management

Thank you for enabling such a great company culture and for setting an high bar for ourselves. Keep up the great work!

2. "Best place I've ever worked"

I have been working at Opencare full-time

Pros

Without exaggerating, this is by far the best place I've ever worked. The team is exceptional, and you can tell that the founders have spent a lot of time carefully hiring each member. The work here is meaningful and exciting, and the growth-first culture has made me a better person and a better professional. The pay is great in both salary and equity, despite being a relatively early startup (we are well funded). The founders also preach work-life balance very heavily and encourage a focus on your personal life/family/taking vacation.

I would recommend this place to anyone, if you can get past the hiring process :)

Cons

There are not many cons. If you need a lot of direction and want a hands on manager, this may not be the place for you. There is a ton of autonomy and individual ownership, and the managers are more of leaders/coaches, so some might struggle if they have a hard time with self-direction.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Opencare is the biggest hidden gem in the Toronto tech community.

Discover more reviews about Opencare.