Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The excitement while working in this fantastic group.

Apr 16, 2021 - Marketing in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ive been working here for more then a year now, and everyone I work with are super friendly, when we have any issues or questions we are able to ask them without any judgment. There is a lot of opportunities given and a lot of positions we are able to work towards. every morning our marketing manager let us know how appreciated they are to have us and how we are a huge impact to the companies growth.

Cons

it is a competitive environment, meaning our performance matters, but thats only after you have worked here for a couple weeks. They do train you thoroughly before they decide if its the job for you.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

benefits

Feb 23, 2019 - Sales Associate in Ontario, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary is always paid promptly. I have always managed to pay my bills on time as a result of this.

Cons

May take long to reach management

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

The journey at Ontario Green has been very rewarding

May 3, 2021 - Digital Marketing Manager in Ottawa, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have graduated from a Marketing Program and have worked for different agencies/companies in the past. The difference here is the inclusion, the attention to your growth, the stimulation of your intelligence through challenges, and the overall open-concept work environment in the company. Everyone will have different ideas and opinions and some will have a negative outlook about this company but any fast-growing or large company has a handful of negative reviews on Glassdoor, so it is reasonably expected that "You can't make everyone happy". What really counts do is that the company does its best to be on the right track and is doing what's right by its employees through bonuses, recognitions, organizational development, leadership programs, and other processes that are designed to help develop your career. I worked in a team of 3 who were reporting to the Director and was please with the leadership style and the open communication system. There are many positive points to mention but this is my take on the company... Fast Growing, Bright Future, Great Leadership.

Cons

It's hard to not have downsides in any company. This company is not a place where you can become complacent. Not having the work ethic to push every day will definitely get you in hot water. You might get infractions, warnings, performance reviews and etc... lots of these 1-star reviews are from the people that I worked with. They would be inconsistent, would not show up, would be late, would not finish their tasks, and got booted out. Once terminated, they complain about the company because it did not meet their unrealistic expectations.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Ontario Green Savings.