Ontario Green Savings - Family Like Work Environment | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Family Like Work Environment"

Current Employee - Dispatch Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Ontario Green Savings full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with the company for quite a while and I love the work I do and the people I work with. Being a member of the dispatch department requires balancing multiple tasks at once but the great people I work with are always willing to lend a hand and help out. We are one big family here as we all work very closely to help the company continue to expand and grow. There is ample opportunity to move up within the... company and being a part of this amazing group of people in this industry has helped me realize this is what I am meant to be doing. Being a part of this constantly growing team, has helped me learn more about myself, grow as an individual and realize that this is the career path I need to and want to be on.

Cons

Have to pay for parking

Ontario Green Savings2018-12-05

Other Employee Reviews

"Aspiring Young Professionals"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

I have been working at Ontario Green Savings full-time

Pros

A safe place to grow as a young professional, management is very approachable and greatly experienced. Team oriented, positive learning environment and overall enjoyable atmosphere.

Cons

I do not have any.

Ontario Green Savings2019-03-27

"Welcoming Culture"

Current Employee - Marketing Director in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Ontario Green Savings full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone works as a team here, the office is always super busy but there's always one there to lend a hand.

Cons

Unfortunately, the office is located downtown so there's no free parking. However, the bus system is great so there are options to get to the office for a lower price.

Advice to Management

Management does a great job at working towards an efficient structure, I would say just asking for more input from us individually on improvements.

Ontario Green Savings2019-03-22

Discover more reviews about Ontario Green Savings.