1. COVID-19

"Supportive during crisis"

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

While the world is going through this current COVID-19 crisis situation, Online's leadership team is supportive, transparent, and caring. They are doing everything possible to ensure Onliners are taken are of. I'm hearing exactly the opposite from friends about their companies. While I've always been proud to be an Onliner, I'm even prouder now.

Cons

Once the world is back to normal, would be nice to see the RRSP match program increased a bit.

Online Business Systems Response

April 23, 2020Chief People Officer

During times of uncertainty, such as we find ourselves in now, we recognize the importance of frequent communications, ensuring we take time to listen and continue to support one another. Even though there are things we cannot control right now, we can control how we act and respond. That is what we hope we are doing now. We are all in this together and will come out stronger when things return to a new normal. Thank you for the feedback.

1. COVID-19

"Great company that cares about employees"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

At Online we have always talked-the-talk in promoting a three-legged stool philosophy: always do the right thing for Online, Clients and Onliners. Our leadership has recently walked-the-walk in its thoughtful and proactive response to the COVID situation, which is impacting all three legs of our stool. Our leadership plans ahead, communicates clearly, shows an informed and balanced view of the situation, and takes care to share the load fairly as part of an active and measured response. This commands respect and inspires trust they will see us through these challenging times.

Cons

Any significant con right now follows from the unusual times.

2. COVID-19

"Proud to work for such an amazing company"

Current Employee - Onliner

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have always been proud to work for Online, but even more so lately as we face the challenges of COVID-19. Communications have been frequent and transparent. It is clear the leadership team cares about its team members and is doing the right things in light of this challenge. Onliners and their well being are always top of mind. I am also impressed by how Onliners continue to support one another and their communities, while continuing to do great work for our clients , in a remote model. I feel fortunate to be part of such an amazing team. I know we will come out of this stronger because we are doing the right things now. That's the Online way.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Online Business Systems.