Online Business Systems - The complete package | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "The complete package"

Current Employee - Consultant in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Environment fosters the strength of individual employees and leverages this in collaborative environment for the realization of client goals 150% commitment to the professional and personal development of employees, core competencies and subject matter expertise The Management tier has found the perfect balance between empowering staff while still providing guidance and mentor-ship Provision of the resources... required for all work streams The culture is representative of the company's online presence .... we're a supportive family

Cons

None that I have discovered to date.

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent job!

Online Business Systems2019-09-13

October 1, 2019Chief People Officer

Our goal has always been to create a work environment where Onliners feel valued, and encouraged to continually grow and develop. While our “Driving your Career” mantra puts ownership on each of us to focus on our own growth and development, our Career Mentors and leaderhip teams are there to support Onliners in that journey. We are encouraged to hear you say “ we are a supportive family”, as that is exactly what we strive to be. Thanks for feedback!

1. "Excellent place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A very respectful and professional workplace. The management is always looking for ways to get work done better. They invest in their consultants.

Cons

Sometimes on longer contracts you might feel disconnected from the company.

Online Business Systems2019-07-06

July 15, 2019Chief People Officer

Thank you for submitting feedback. We know that our success is largely due to the Onliners who work here. We believe that an investment in our team members’ growth and development not only enhances their own skills, but also ultimately results in a better Client experience. When consultants work at Client sites for longer durations, it is even more important to find ways to stay engaged. We encourage you to attend Team Meetings, Summer BBQ’s, get involved in internal committees (Social Committee, Wellness Committee, etc.) , Slack Channels, and so on. Start by meeting with your Career Mentor and/or People Care team member who may be able to provide additional suggestions. As always, if you have any ideas as to what else we can do to better engage, please feel free to drop me a line.

2. "22 years and counting!"

Current Employee - Vice President Sales & Client Relationships in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Online's culture is remarkable, and the people on the team are amazing. I believe that because the culture is so positive and strong, and Onliners appreciate their employer, we are all in a perfect spot to focus on our clients and helping them achieve great things.

Cons

No big cons to speak of. Maybe we should have more summer bbq's for the team??

Advice to Management

Keep sharing the vision and strategy so that Onliners can all pull together.

Online Business Systems2019-06-27

July 15, 2019Chief People Officer

It’s great to hear from a senior Onliner who has 22 years of tenure. Even better is that you still feel the culture and the people are Online’s real strengths. As you know, we work hard to hire great people and maintain a culture where Onliners feel appreciated and valued and have opportunities for growth. As the company grows, we know how important it is that we provide timely communications on our vision, our strategy, and the role Onliners can play in our future. Thanks for the feedback. If the weather permits in Winnipeg, perhaps we can extend the BBQ season. 😊

Discover more reviews about Online Business Systems.