1. "Six great years and counting!"

Current Employee - Business Team

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

People here are team players - I am very fortunate to work on a team that truly feels like family. We celebrate each others successes and we support each other whenever we run into challenges. Career Mentor (CM) Program - This program has been extremely valuable to my growth and development, both personally and professionally. I am grateful to not only have an amazing CM, but also for the informal mentorship that I receive from other Onliners. We have so many intelligent and fascinating people who work here and you can learn a lot by starting up a conversation. Social Events - Its great to get to know your coworkers outside of work - I really enjoy attending our golf tournament, holiday party, team meetings and summer BBQ's. Challenging and Rewarding work - I get to focus on work that I find rewarding, which means a lot to me. I have a boss who encourages me to step out of my comfort zone and supports me along the way. Thank you Online for a great 6 years, looking forward to many more!

Cons

Last time I wrote a review, I was hoping we would introduce a retirement plan, and we now have one. Nothing else to mention!

June 24, 2019Chief People Officer

It sounds like we are the lucky ones to have you! We are glad to see that you participate in all Online has to offer. Online provides many opportunities to connect and socialize, especially if you reside in one of the cities where we have an office. Getting involved really does help build a sense of team. As your probably know the RRSP/401K match was in response to what we were hearing from Onliners. We are glad we were able to introduce this benefit last year. Thanks for your feedback!

1. "Long-time Onliner"

Current Employee - People Care Team

I have been working at Online Business Systems part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Being a long-time Onliner I've seen many ups and downs through the years. Thankfully I decided to stay through the down times. There are many reasons Online is a great place to work - most importantly (to me anyway) are the people - we hear this from everyone! Onliners truly care about each other and these days it is so important to stay in touch to ensure we are all coping with the current situation with most of us working from home. I've always appreciated the casual environment at Online and being able to pop my head into Chuck or Tim's office when I'm in Winnipeg just to say hi.

Cons

These days I feel there are very few cons - we are continuously trying to make Online a better place to work. Would love a 401K match in the US.

December 6, 2020Chief People Officer

Thanks for the review. We love hearing from long-time Onliners who still believe they made the right decision to join the company. We’re fortunate to have you. You’re right – we do hear about our great people a lot. That culture of caring comes right from the top as you’ve obviously experienced. We work hard to nurture our culture and to keep Online a great place to work. We recently announced that we have doubled our RRSP/401K match for 2021. We revisit our benefits regularly to ensure we are being competitive in the marketplace. Please feel free to reach out to me directly any time – rian@obsglobal.com.

2. COVID-19

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Culture is what you want in a consulting environment, Expect balance between work life and rest of life

Cons

There are no cons at Online

September 28, 2020Chief People Officer

It sounds like you are appreciative of the culture at Online, which suggests we are doing the right things. It is always good to hear it from our own team members and it keeps us motivated to continue focusing on building a great culture with a great team. While managing through the COVID pandemic has stretched everyone, we are pleased to hear you thought we rose to the challenge. We continue to watch where this takes us and will respond accordingly. And insofar as the last quarter – yes, we are all hoping that we can report a stronger finish! Thanks for the feedback.

Discover more reviews about Online Business Systems.