1. "Supportive culture, brilliant people, great product"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Nudge Rewards full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nudge is one of the best teams I've worked with - full of passion, support, and genuinely amazing individuals. The SLT does a great job of prioritizing transparency and alignment across the business, which keeps the team constantly challenged, learning, and with an opportunity for input no matter what your title is. Other pros include opportunity for growth, remote-friendly, and fantastic location downtown Toronto.

Cons

Growing pains. As the team continues to expand and the business continues to grow, plans haven't been explicitly shared - however, nothing out of the ordinary for a tech start-up.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Culture. Passionate Leadership. Clear Vision"

Current Employee - Senior Director

I have been working at Nudge Rewards full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture at Nudge Rewards is by far the best I've experienced over my 15 years of professional work experience. It all starts with the passionate senior leadership team that has clearly articulated and achieved company wide buy-in of our mission, vision, and values. The whole team truly believes we are fundamentally changing the way brands engage front-line workers. Highlights: - Transparency into all operating aspects of the company - Collaborative work environment - Priority on professional growth and development - Open environment for pitching new ideas and processes in place to activate - Significant growth opportunities as the company continues to expand - Flexible working options - Office and/or Remote - Great office perks: Pet friendly, free beverages, ping-pong, open environment, and weekly lunches

Cons

As with all start-ups that are entering a stage of hyper growth, some roles will be asked to take on additional responsibilities that may be outside their comfort zones. I personally view this as a pro as it forces you to understand and develop working knowledge of other areas, which can only help to accelerate your own personal professional development.

2. "Amazing Company & Culture"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Nudge Rewards full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work hard, play hard. Treats others as you would want to be treated. Amazing "Can Do" attitude from every employee, top to bottom. Everyone is extremely happy especially "Billy" the company mascot!

Cons

None that I have found

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Nudge Rewards.