Employee Review

1. 5.0

The Right Place to Learn & Grow

Mar 25, 2021 - No Response in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

A dynamic team with supportive leadership. Lots of autonomy and opportunities to collaborate. Being innovative is encouraged in all roles at all levels.

Cons

The process of making changes can be a little slow, there are a lot of stakeholder conversations to be had before making decisions.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0

Great Culture. Passionate Leadership. Clear Vision

Oct 15, 2019 - Senior Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture at Nudge Rewards is by far the best I've experienced over my 15 years of professional work experience. It all starts with the passionate senior leadership team that has clearly articulated and achieved company wide buy-in of our mission, vision, and values. The whole team truly believes we are fundamentally changing the way brands engage front-line workers. Highlights: - Transparency into all operating aspects of the company - Collaborative work environment - Priority on professional growth and development - Open environment for pitching new ideas and processes in place to activate - Significant growth opportunities as the company continues to expand - Flexible working options - Office and/or Remote - Great office perks: Pet friendly, free beverages, ping-pong, open environment, and weekly lunches

Cons

As with all start-ups that are entering a stage of hyper growth, some roles will be asked to take on additional responsibilities that may be outside their comfort zones. I personally view this as a pro as it forces you to understand and develop working knowledge of other areas, which can only help to accelerate your own personal professional development.

2. 5.0

Amazing Company & Culture

Oct 11, 2019 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work hard, play hard. Treats others as you would want to be treated. Amazing "Can Do" attitude from every employee, top to bottom. Everyone is extremely happy especially "Billy" the company mascot!

Cons

None that I have found

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Nudge.