1. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Brand Manager

I have been working at Nolk full-time for more than a year

Pros

When leaving at 4pm to pick the kids [ Yes, flexible hours ! ] is the hardest thing just because you're having fun...That truly deserve a 5 star. Nolk is a playground of ideas and innovations within a very flexible and open minded environment. Very structured company where human values comes first.

Cons

No cons to say about Nolk.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best workplace ever"

I have been working at Nolk full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nolk is a fast growing start-up. I have been working here since 2018. Overall, 1) Excellent work culture. 2) very nice co-worker. 3) Open-minded employer open to new ideas. 4) Full Job Autonomy.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the location, around 30 mins driving distance from downtown Montreal.

2. "Unique (great) work culture, colleagues and management!"

Current Employee - Brand Manager in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC

I have been working at Nolk full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked at Nolk for 6 months now and this has been the best employeur that I have had so far. Management has extensive experience, provides workplace autonomy, supports is actively provided when requested/needed, they are attentive to employee happiness and growth, and are also very generous on vacation (4 weeks + 2 week closure for Christmas...!). The work culture and team are a careful curation of creative, hard working and humble and this has lead to a cohesive team that are helpful, competent and overall exciting people to be be around!

Cons

Office is located in the south shore which is less than idea however the new office looks like it will be amazing.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Nolk.