"Great culture. Great people."

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at NetMotion full-time

Pros

I've worked at NetMotion for over 18 months, and I'm still impressed on a daily basis by the level of collaboration across the whole company. Without exception, everyone is incredibly professional and supportive, and even as the company has grown, it's successfully maintained a very strong sense of culture. Solid benefits, good working environment, and a very proactive leadership team all make this a great place to be.

Cons

If I were to pinpoint an area where the company still has work to do, I'd say it's in the area of diversity. The HR team is working on this. It will take time, but I see things moving in the right direction.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. COVID-19

"Why go anywhere else?"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at NetMotion full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've been at NetMotion for a while now and what I appreciate the most is the care that the company has provided during the pandemic. There have been multiple occasions where they let us expense either dinner on the company or something for ourselves instead of having a company event. Giving back has also been much more prominent in recent years, which I appreciate. It's nice to know that we really are all in this together, no matter where you're located in the world.

Cons

Not so much on the company, but I definitely miss being in the office and seeing everyone.

"Love it here!"

I have been working at NetMotion full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I'm really grateful to work with a team and a company that values charitable giving, fostering an inclusive culture, and a place that really makes me feel like they care about its people. You're not just another employee-- you feel like you're a part of a family.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about NetMotion.