"Good technology company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at NetBrain Technologies full-time

Pros

The new version of the product is very stable and provides 10 times ROI to the customer than before. Many customers bought the software for mapping. They are delighted to find out the value of the new version software is so much more than just mapping. The software arms all IT engineers with network automation and helps them resolve tickets much faster.

Cons

Same problems you will see in every growing company.

NetBrain Technologies2019-12-05

NetBrain Technologies Response

January 23, 2020Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thanks for taking time to share your feedback. We're incredibly proud of the work our R&D team has done for years to make our product the industry leader in automation that it is today. We've got truly great people here. In addition to having a great product, we're proud of our culture and the people that make that possible. Thanks again for your valuable feedback!

1. "Onward and Upwards"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I have been working at NetBrain Technologies full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The new version of the product with network automation is solving a much bigger problem for network and IT departments of the companies and has no direct competition. The company has recruited some great leaders last year and this year. The new sales leader has very strong industry knowledge and a proven record of growing revenue. The new training program is much more effective. It seems the company is on the right track for a big growth year.

Cons

Transitions last year resulted slower growth. Those are behind us this year.

Continue reading
    NetBrain Technologies2020-02-26

NetBrain Technologies Response

February 27, 2020Senior Talent Acquisition Partner

We welcome all feedback that can help us to improve, but it's always nice to hear the positives! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at NetBrain. We take great pride in the talented people we've brought on board and we're so excited for what's to come. Network automation is the future and we're thrilled to be at the forefront of it! We'll be sure to keep the momentum going in the right direction. If there are ever any constructive critiques you have to offer, your Managers and Human Resources team are all ears!

2. "Intern"

4.0
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at NetBrain Technologies for less than a year

Pros

Quality work Good Manager Opportunity for further growth

Cons

Start-up behavior Needs to be more structured

Continue reading
    NetBrain Technologies2020-02-23

Discover more reviews about NetBrain Technologies.