Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome culture, Awesome Company

Oct 8, 2021 - Delivery Manager in Winnipeg, MB
    Business Outlook

Pros

A talented team and a great culture make Myplanet a pleasure to work for. While we are remote first it feels like a really close knit group that works together really well. I am learning something new everyday and coming to work is a pleasure.

Cons

None. We are a dynamic growing company with a bright future and insightful leadership. The sky is the limit.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

A Second Family

Mar 15, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- food - unlimited vacation - great office

Cons

- some attrition - hard to book meetings with some folks

Myplanet Response

CEO

Thank-you for taking the time to write this review. Our office(s) have a lot going for them. Glad that they have been a positive in your experience at Myplanet. We have a lot of perks, my favourite being the people I get to work with each day. I want to set a reasonable expectation that our vacation, sick and paid training time are generous but not unlimited. We work with each Myplaneteer as best we can to match up the appropriate work-life balance for their specific needs. Happy to report that our attrition is less than industry norm, though in 2014 we did have some of our new functions experience higher-than-average turnover as they established themselves. I'd love for you to reach out to me jason (et) myplanet.com to understand where is has been difficult to book time with myself, our leadership or key specialists within the company. Our job is to support our teams, and I want to ensure we improve on this front. While my time is increasingly consumed by travel to visit our clients, partners and offices I still ensure availability in group sessions such as Morning Coffee, Know Your Company and Company Retro. Please let me know where we can do better.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee

A second family that definitely works hard and celebrates the big and small wins!

Jul 22, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- people - location - benefits - challenges that help you grow professionally - Mindfulness Mondays were great to take the break and reflect

Cons

- some people needed more structure than others - could be a culture shock for those that come from an larger enterprise organization.

Myplanet Response

CEO

Really appreciate your time writing this review. It sounds like a lot of your experience here at Myplanet resonated with you. I appreciate your time contributing to forums such as SOTU, Company Q&A, Morning Coffee and for providing feedback into our bi-weekly one-on-one feedback sessions. The best ideas we have heard and implemented come from those sessions. We try to be up-front that individuals who need extensive structure may not be a fit here at Myplanet. We're looking for those who can bring new ideas and challenges to our team. Thank-you again for your positive contributions to our story.

Discover more reviews about Myplanet.