Mojio - "Fun, challenging place to work with super smart people." | Glassdoor.ca

""Fun, challenging place to work with super smart people.""

Current Employee - Human Resources in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Mojio full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been with Mojio for about a year now, and am very grateful to work here. You are empowered and expected to do your job to the fullest and further. If you're not, they will make sure that you have the tools to do so. Fantastic people to work with. Great leadership, collaborative, smart individuals and open environment to express opinions and an active work environment. Innovation is always at the... forefront. + Very competitive SALARY, BONUS, STOCK OPTIONS. They pay their people well and make sure we are happy with what we have and are doing. + Very flexible with your schedule and allows one to have a fair balance between personal time and work. Freedom and responsibility at its finest. + The culture is open, discussions are welcome. Individual contributions are valued. +We've recently moved to Campbell Downtown, CA which makes the commute seem like a moon walk. +Prorated annual 4 week’s vacation. +Paid Christmas Shutdown. +Monthly $50 HAS expense reimbursed. +Mojio celebrates 12 National Holiday. This year we had 3 days off for Independence day because it was on Wednesday. +Monthly Phone bill covered +Great company events, lunches, snacks and beverages. +Free parking

Cons

Of course there is no perfect place but there are no major Cons.

Mojio2018-11-03

Other Employee Reviews

"Epic Growth and Opportunity but it is how well the employees are treated that is keeping me here!"

I have been working at Mojio full-time for more than a year

Pros

You can do the research on our unprecedented growth with T-Mobile and several other carriers in Canada and Eastern Europe, how well funded we are and our top notch exec team! Below is what I have to say: Reason I am staying at Mojio: 1) Mojio is generous with their stock options 2) 4 weeks vacation where a portion of unused vacation is paid out at end of year 3) 10% bonus (you gotta earn it, but it is there... for the taking) 4) This year we had a paid Christmas shutdown 5) More holidays than most companies (never had Presidents Day or MLK Day off until now) 6) Reimbursed of fitness/health oriented items like gym memberships, personal training, etc and of course tuition reimbursement for advanced learning 7) All sorts of office perks (great coffee, catered food, company events, etc.) 8) Excellent benefits and salary Due to our huge growth of course we have to work hard and sometimes put in long hours but the above listed items shows Mojio is willing to compensate for hard work and more importantly provide opportunities for time off or personal growth. One final note, I had a family emergency to deal with and the outpouring of support from the team including a personal call from the CEO where he stated anything I needed to help would be provided, has solidified that I am in the right place!

Cons

Of course there is no perfect place but there are no major Cons. One item of concern is that the VP's have a lot of direct reports. Ultimately, there needs to be a little more middle management HOWEVER, middle management heavy organizations are not as productive and profitable and Mojio is more focussed on hiring engineers to support our rapid growth.

Advice to Management

Within reason, promote a few people to positions to take some of the burden off the VPs per above comments in Cons section.

Mojio2018-03-22

"Culture"

Current Employee - Developer

I have been working at Mojio full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free food, work from home.

Cons

They do not have a good culture.

Mojio2019-07-15

Discover more reviews about Mojio.