Miyamoto International - The best people in the industry, with exciting projects to work on. | Glassdoor.ca

"The best people in the industry, with exciting projects to work on."

Former Employee - Project Engineer in Santa Ana, CA

I worked at Miyamoto International full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are great, easy to work with and supportive no matter what your position. The benefits are fair and they will work with you to make sure you're satisfied.

Cons

While I was there things were tight in the industry so the fringe benefits were not there, but they did all they could to keep everyone happy and employed. No cons to speak of really.

Miyamoto International2014-10-21

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best job ever"

Current Employee - Recruitment Advisor and Human Resources Coordinator in Wellington, Wellington

I have been working at Miyamoto International part-time for less than a year

Pros

Small company saving lives and positively impacting communities.

Cons

There arent any cons for me

Miyamoto International2019-07-15
  2. "Mediocre Engineering Company"

Current Employee - Project Engineer

I have been working at Miyamoto International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work-life balance for me working here has been rather well, but as many companies it can go through ups and downs. Sometimes things get really busy.

Cons

The company is very cheap and doesn't do a great job of boosting company morale. Salary is on the lower side. Company hasn't focused on development and growth of younger engineers.

Advice to Management

Focus more on what's happening in each office and care more about the small workers working hard for you.

Miyamoto International2019-06-30

Discover more reviews about Miyamoto International.