"The best people in the industry, with exciting projects to work on."

5.0
    Former Employee - Project Engineer in Santa Ana, CA

I worked at Miyamoto International full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are great, easy to work with and supportive no matter what your position. The benefits are fair and they will work with you to make sure you're satisfied.

Cons

While I was there things were tight in the industry so the fringe benefits were not there, but they did all they could to keep everyone happy and employed. No cons to speak of really.

Other Employee Reviews

"Small big guys--company with a soul"

5.0

I have been working at Miyamoto International full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great international exposure, multiple learning opportunities, flexibility of schedule and general understanding about the need for flexibility, collaborative work environment, and growth oriented

Cons

Growth oriented with associated growing pains, changes--good and bad, not a place for rigid, perfectionist, and task oriented people, young--but not immature staff

Continue reading
  2. "Mediocre Engineering Company"

2.0
    Current Employee - Project Engineer
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Miyamoto International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work-life balance for me working here has been rather well, but as many companies it can go through ups and downs. Sometimes things get really busy.

Cons

The company is very cheap and doesn't do a great job of boosting company morale. Salary is on the lower side. Company hasn't focused on development and growth of younger engineers.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Miyamoto International.