Miyamoto International - Disfunctional international work | Glassdoor.ca

"Disfunctional international work"

I worked at Miyamoto International full-time

Pros

Flexible, some exciting projects, challenging roles

Cons

The entire international effort established at Miyamoto has one purpose: photo ops for the CEO for promo and ego-boosting material. There were zero opportunities for project ownership. You will never be able to identify, lead, or complete a project of your own. I was actually told I would never be able to seek, find, initiate, or bring to completion my own projects. "The CEO will always be the one to give the final presentation...

Advice to Management

Let go. Stop insisting on putting yourself in the middle. Praise and promote your workers and the organization will go far.

Miyamoto International2018-08-30

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best job ever"

Current Employee - Recruitment Advisor and Human Resources Coordinator in Wellington, Wellington

I have been working at Miyamoto International part-time for less than a year

Pros

Small company saving lives and positively impacting communities.

Cons

There arent any cons for me

Miyamoto International2019-07-15
  2. "Mediocre Engineering Company"

Current Employee - Project Engineer

I have been working at Miyamoto International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work-life balance for me working here has been rather well, but as many companies it can go through ups and downs. Sometimes things get really busy.

Cons

The company is very cheap and doesn't do a great job of boosting company morale. Salary is on the lower side. Company hasn't focused on development and growth of younger engineers.

Advice to Management

Focus more on what's happening in each office and care more about the small workers working hard for you.

Miyamoto International2019-06-30

Discover more reviews about Miyamoto International.