"Small big guys--company with a soul"

5.0

I have been working at Miyamoto International full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great international exposure, multiple learning opportunities, flexibility of schedule and general understanding about the need for flexibility, collaborative work environment, and growth oriented

Cons

Growth oriented with associated growing pains, changes--good and bad, not a place for rigid, perfectionist, and task oriented people, young--but not immature staff

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Place To Work!"

5.0
     in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Miyamoto International for more than 8 years

Pros

We have a workforce of extremely competent engineers who all work hard to keep our mission to "Make the World a Better Place" a reality!!! The CEO is always thinking outside the normal engineering box. We all work hard and play hard.

Cons

I can't really think of any!

Continue reading
  2. "Mediocre Engineering Company"

2.0
    Current Employee - Project Engineer
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Miyamoto International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work-life balance for me working here has been rather well, but as many companies it can go through ups and downs. Sometimes things get really busy.

Cons

The company is very cheap and doesn't do a great job of boosting company morale. Salary is on the lower side. Company hasn't focused on development and growth of younger engineers.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Miyamoto International.