Employee Review

Current Employee

MRR great company

Jul 4, 2021 - Property Manager in Tualatin, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility with schedule being salary and can work from home on occasion. You do more Regional work as a PM than other PM positions. You actually are able to manage and run your property and they trust thier property managers to do so.

Cons

Horrible health insurance offered. Too many programs ran daily to do daily tasks Being a newer company must go with flow, procedures change frequently, can be frustrating too many people are involved and can't get a quick resolve.

Sr. Human Resources Business Partner

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our flexibility and trust in your role. Regarding your benefits and health insurance, we recommend that you reach out to a member of the Human Resources team to discuss your concern about coverage. We are always looking for ways to improve.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company

Aug 19, 2021 - Property Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance. Company culture is fantastic. Feel very appreciated and respected. Would recommend to others.

Cons

I can’t think of any downside. Great experience. Great opportunities. No cons. Would recommend to others.

Sr. Human Resources Business Partner

Great! We are so happy to hear that you are having a great experience! Go Rockers!! You Rock! And you are part of that greatness!

2. 3.0
    Current Employee

Great intentions but poor execution

Aug 19, 2021 - Regional Construction Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small to mid size makes it more personal than giant property management companies. Incredible employees and most of the upper management team is incredibly caring and genuine. These are genuinely good people who care a lot. Great holiday schedule. Base pay and bonus structures are decent. Little to no micro-managing of daily tasks or approaches to solving problems. Most properties managed are quite nice and even the lower end properties are well funded and maintained.

Cons

Salaried employees often get overworked and loose unused vacation days. The stated culture of "work life balance" is not taken seriously. Huge disconnect between corporate office who makes most decisions and the working world of the site teams who actually keep the company profitable. Too many policies makes it hard to be proficient at most anything. Too many systems to try to understand and navigate. Little to no accountability for actually following company policies or work protocol means that employees who want to slack off are able to push work onto others. With current world events it's become evident that key players in upper management operate from a position of fear, not of proactive planning. Training is hyped up and robust but does not address the true training needs of the employees in the field.

Continue reading

Sr. Human Resources Business Partner

Thank you for your feedback and we recommend that you contact a member of Human Resources because we would like to address the areas of concerns and continue to improve.

Discover more reviews about Mission Rock Residential.